Groups of 2-4 people (post-high school and up). Groups of men and groups of women.
Book groups will gather on a consistent basis to discuss the content of solid books to help us learn and grow as disciples. In the fall of 2020, we’ll be reading the book, Delighting in the Trinity.
Each individual group will set their own schedules on when and where they will meet (i.e.: early mornings, lunch times, later in the evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, online, in-person, etc.). It is anticipated that the groups will meet 6 times (there is an introduction and then 5 chapters in the book), and they will meet roughly every two weeks. Groups will be launching in September and finish in November.
Because we’ve been called toward community with one another, as we follow Jesus. We’re prayerful that this form of a group might grow and help us in our mission of making disciples of Jesus who live 3D together. We’ll be reading another book (tbd) in the spring semester 2021, and anticipate doing this every semester, and possibly in the summer as well.
- If you’re interested in leading a book group (scheduling the gatherings and leading discussion), contact Dave. Our prayer is to see over 20 various groups meeting.
- If you’re interested in being a part of a group, contact Dave.
- If you’re going to be in a group, get on Amazon (or elsewhere) and get the book ordered. Cost is around $12 a book. If you don’t have a way of securing the book, let Dave know.
- Invite other people to join you.
- You can read a review of the book here.